Gaadi toh achhi hai par average kitna deti hai…????
The question every car owner has heard whenever he buys a new car. For us Indians car mileage comes at the top priority whenever buying a new car.
and today we will be discussing how to get best out of your car mileage.
- Consolidate your daily trips and errands. This will also save you the cost of restarting your engine, which uses a lot of gas.
- Avoid air conditioning when possible. However, when driving at higher speeds, having your windows open also creates drag.
- Don’t throttle the gas or brake pedal! Sudden starts or stops use more gas than gradual changes in speed.
- Don’t idle for too long. Turn off the engine if you anticipate a lengthy wait.
- Limit car warm-ups in winter.
- Clear out the trunk. More weight equals more drag.
- Avoid high speeds. We know this is almost impossible to resist but you can improve your gas mileage by up to 15 percent driving at 55 mph rather than 65 mph.
- Use overdrive. If your car is equipped with overdrive gearing use it as soon as your speed is high enough.
- Use cruise control. Maintaining a constant speed is ideal for improving your gas mileage.
SERVICING YOUR VEHICLE
- Replace the spark plugs in your engine regularly. This way, the air and fuel mixture will burn cleaner and more efficiently.
- Improve the intake/output system. By allowing gas to get in and exhaust to get out of your vehicle you will improve the vehicle’s overall performance and gas mileage.
- Reduce friction. Use high-quality or synthetic engine oil.
- Always get your car serviced at regular intervals.
In case your car’s service is due or you are looking for any repairs for your car then you can always contact Gaadizo. We use OEM recommended spare parts & car manufacturer’s recommended engine oils.
Call/whatsapp @ 8388885555
Book @ Gaadizo.com